Negotiations for 2016 will get under way in just a few months. GMB and the other trade unions believe they are likely to be just as tough as in recent years, so it is vital that we set out our agenda and start campaigning as early as possible.
The campaign starts with GMB giving YOU, our members, the chance to say what goes into our claim.
The information we need from you are as follows:
PAY – There are different kinds of pay rise: a percentage pay rise (e.g. x% of salary), a flat-rate pay rise (e.g. everyone’s salary increasing by £xxx), or a combination (e.g. x% or £xxx, whichever is greater)
- What do YOU think the claim should be for a PERCENTAGE / FLAT-RATE / COMBINATION pay rise ? and How much?
- CONDITIONS – What national terms and conditions do you think should be improved or new terms and conditions introduced?
- Do YOU think the claim should focus on getting as much on pay as possible, rather than terms and conditions?
- IS THERE ANY OTHER THINGS THE TRADE UNION CLAIM SHOULD COVER?
- WHAT CAMPAIGN ACTIVITIES MIGHT YOU LIKE TO SEE (AND GET INVOLVED IN)?
Look out for more information on the notice boards in your workplace:
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO HAVE YOUR SAY
Posted: 31st March 2015